Dainty. Breathtaking. But, short-lived. Sakuras (cherry blossom) are one of the most popular spring flowers in Japan. It is something you should see in your lifetime. Unfortunately, due to the restrictions on flights and tourism plans, it might be after some time before you can see Sakuras.
For now, let us bring sakura to you. These are the last stock that we have so we decided to pair it with a premium double bangle made by Japanese artisan. These last sakuras to drop are also preserved in its original form - preserved with a liquid rather than pressed. It will hang on your ears like a live sakura dancing in the air.
- This is available in 14k gold plated double layer bangle made and sourced in Japan.
- The Sakura is accentuated with Swarovski Crystals.
- The metal part is hypoallergenic and resistant to water and tarnish. How fast the piece ages will depend on how one takes care of their jewelry. There's an option for gold-filled metal parts. Gold-filled parts are the second-best from real gold. It is coated with real gold so it will stand the test of time.
- All the processes that these earrings underwent were all made with loving bare hands.
- The bangle is adjustable to fit any wrist size.
Packages come in black boxes with a Kamila logo personally written in hand calligraphy by a Kamila artist. Each package also contains a small bouquet of dried flowers that you can use for display anywhere and anytime. For added protection, each package includes an alcohol pad you can use to clean your pieces
We want you to feel safe with your purchase. You can return a piece within three days after receiving it, should you decide that it is not the right fit. Each piece Kamila makes is also covered with retouching and repairing services.
Retouching means we will reapply a new layer of resin and your pieces will look as brand new. We will also replace the replaceable metal parts such as the chain, the earring backing and necklace chains.
Details of the packages are viewable on the FAQs page.