Dainty. Breathtaking. But, short-lived. Sakuras (cherry blossom) are one of the most popular spring flowers in Japan. It is something you should see in your lifetime. Unfortunately, due to the restrictions on flights and tourism plans, it might be after some time before you can see Sakuras.
For now, let us bring sakura to you. These are the last stock that we have so we decided to pair it with a premium dangler made by Japanese artisan. These last sakuras to drop are also preserved in its original form - preserved with a liquid rather than pressed. It will hang on your ears like a live sakura dancing in the air.
This piece - sakura disco, was inspired by 1980 vintage glamour. The Sakuras used here were pressed last May 2021 so the pink has now a turned to a pinkish-brown. It has a distinct feeling of "vintage" to it so I decided to transform it into a 1980 elegance.
- Th dangler is made by a Japanese artisan.
- The Sakura is accentuated with Swarovski Crystals.
- The metal part is hypoallergenic and resistant to water and tarnish. How fast the piece ages will depend on how one takes care of their jewelry.
- All the processes that these earrings underwent were all made with loving bare hands.
- Size: The Sakura is sized at 1x1 cm.
This piece is coming from Japan. Target shipping date is between Dec 15 - Dec 20, 2021.
- This comes with a packaging box so it is perfect as a gift to you or loved ones.
Packages comes in premium Kamila boxes. It is ready to be a gift to yourself or your loved ones.
AWe want you to feel safe with your purchase. You can return a piece within three days after receiving it, should you decide that it is not the right fit. Each piece Kamila makes is also covered with retouching and repairing services.
Retouching means we will reapply a new layer of resin and your pieces will look as brand new. We will also replace the replaceable metal parts such as the chain, the earring backing and necklace chains.
We can retouch this for a period of 2 years.
Details of the packages are viewable on the FAQs page.