Pink Sakura Necklace
Sakura is a known flower to represent Japan. A lot of people looked forward to seeing them during spring.
These are the last Sakuras Kamila has on-hand. As they say, save the best for last. These sakuras were not pressed but rather, preserved in their original form. The resulting piece is a sakura that looks alive and dancing in the wind.
Padico resin, the highest quality resin there in the market was used to preserve this piece.
- This is available in 14k gold plated chain. Our parts were made and sourced from Japan.
- The Sakura flower is accentuated with Swarovski Crystals.
- The metal part is hypoallergenic and resistant to water and tarnish. How fast the piece ages will depend on how one takes care of their jewelry. There's an option for gold-filled metal parts for Kamila Flower Circle. Gold-filled parts is second-best from real gold. It is coated with real gold so it will stand the test of time.
- These pieces were made with handcrafted labor and a lot of love.
- Size: Sakura flower is at 5x5cm
- Chain length: 16-18in
Packages come in black boxes with a Kamila logo personally written in hand calligraphy by a Kamila artist. Each package also contains a small bouquet of dried flowers that you can use for display anywhere and anytime. For added protection, each package includes an alcohol pad you can use to clean your pieces
We want you to feel safe with your purchase. You can return a piece within three days after receiving it, should you decide that it is not the right fit. Each piece Kamila makes is also covered with retouching and repairing services.
Retouching means we will reapply a new layer of resin and your pieces will look as brand new. We will also replace the replaceable metal parts such as the chain, the earring backing and necklace chains.
Details of the packages are viewable on the FAQs page.