Sakura season is a mark of new beginnings in Japan. Going to Japan is also a new beginning to the artist of these Sakuras. She remembers how she is in awe to see the Sakura dangles from their branches - dancing in the wind. This is the motivation behind this piece. Sakura dropping from a gold branch - simple and yet breathtaking.
We added a fire in the middle of the Sakura in the presence of Swarovski Crystals. Imagine wearing something so dainty and yet so bold. Oh, and this is one of the rarest Sakura color that you can find - pinkish brown.
What to expect:
- This is pre-made item but due to the limited movement of goods due to the pandemic (the Sakuras come from Japan), please expect to get this piece within 3-4 weeks. We will try our best to ship earlier
- This comes with a packaging box so it is perfect as a gift to you or loved ones.
- Sakura will always change its color. That actually makes sakura so beautiful. So, you will see this changes as time passes by. Some sakura will change into brownish-white color, some will change to brownish-pink color. But, one thing is for sure - it will always be beautiful.
- Kamila guarantees that your piece will last at least a year. If this gets broken, just send it back to us for free repair.
- You can send it back every year for retouch (up to 2 times retouch)
- All the materials used here are high-quality products. We used Padico - the most expensive and most reliable resin in the world and we used Swarovski crystals and brass pieces. Expect that the gold components of this piece will not tarnish nor fade. If and when they do, just bring it back to Kamila for a replacement.