Orange Earrings Drop
We found a way to preserve flowers, now, we'll preserve fruits for you too!
Today, we bring you these orange earrings preserved in Padico - the highest quality UV Resin there is in the market.
Orange earrings were inspired by the sweet Mikan (orange) that the designer tasted at the first country she visited outside the Philippines - Ehime, Japan.
- This is available in 14k gold plated French hook. Our parts were made and sourced from Japan.
- The orange slice is accentuated with Swarovski Crystals.
- The metal part is hypoallergenic and resistant to water and tarnish. How fast the piece ages will depend on how one takes care of their jewelry. There's an option for gold-filled metal parts for Kamila Flower Circle. Gold-filled parts are the second-best from real gold. It is coated with real gold so it will stand the test of time.
- All the processes that these earrings underwent were all made with loving bare hands.
- Size: Orange slice is at 6x6 cm (a bit bigger than the new 10-peso coin).
Packages come in black boxes with a Kamila logo personally written in hand calligraphy by a Kamila artist. Each package also contains a small bouquet of dried flowers that you can use for display anywhere and anytime. For added protection, each package includes an alcohol pad you can use to clean your pieces
We want you to feel safe with your purchase. You can return a piece within three days after receiving it, should you decide that it is not the right fit. Each piece Kamila makes is also covered with retouching and repairing services.
Retouching means we will reapply a new layer of resin and your pieces will look as brand new. We will also replace the replaceable metal parts such as the chain, the earring backing and necklace chains.
Details of the packages are viewable on the FAQs page.