Flowers are beautiful, but they are fleeting UNLESS you learn how to preserve them.
In time for the Valentine's celebration, let Kamila teach you how to preserve flowers and how to cast them into necklaces.
In this workshop you will learn two things:
1. The art of preserving flowers. We will cover techniques from book pressing, air drying, silica bath, and the unique thing you can get from this workshop - liquid preservation bath.
This liquid preservation bath preserves the flowers in their original form, color, and texture. You will get a fleshy preserved flower that is different from a dried flower. The liquid used in this workshop is something new in the Philippines. You'll first learn it here in Kamila.
2. Learn how to cast the flowers into a necklace.
With the help of epoxy resin, Kamila will teach you how to add flowers into your necklace and keep your flowers forever.
- Silica sand
- preservation liquid (1 color)
- 30ml epoxy resin
- resin mold
- resin essentials (mask, gloves, wax etc)
- materials to design your necklace (pearls, metal beads)
*Note, for this workshop, we will use fresh rose as a sample in our preservation discussion. If you are in Metro Manila, we can ship out fresh rose to you. But if you are in the province, you need to find a rose yourself to use in the workshop.
February 21 (Sunday)
Zoom (package will be mailed)
Price: 4,500 (early bird of 3,900 till Jan 23; 4,300 till Jan 27).