Pagkakakilanlan is a Tagalog word that means 'identity'. As a celebration of Buwan ng Wika, we designed series of collection using a flower that symbolizes the Philippines - Sampaguita.
We use flowers that were preserved in their original form and coat it with the highest quality UV resin in the market - Padico.
This Sampaguita in particular is meant to ease the pain you feel when wearing a mask for a long time. Unlike the available ear savers in the market, this mask accessory is usable even if there's no more need to wear a mask - you can use this as a bracelet.
- This is available in 14k gold plated parts and lobster locks. Our parts were made and sourced from Japan.
- The Sampaguita flower is accentuated with Swarovski Crystals.
- Swarovski gold pearls were used in this design. These are heavy and cold-to-touch man-made pearls that resemble the real pearls.
- The metal part is hypoallergenic and resistant to water and tarnish. How fast the piece ages will depend on how one takes care of their jewelry. There's an option for gold-filled metal parts for Kamila Flower Circle. Gold-filled parts are the second-best from real gold. It is coated with real gold so it will stand the test of time
- All the processes that these earrings underwent were all made with loving bare hands.
- Size: Sampaguita flower is at 5x5cm
We want you to feel safe with your purchase. You can return a piece within three days after receiving it, should you decide that it is not the right fit. Each piece Kamila makes is also covered with retouching and repairing services.
Retouching means we will reapply a new layer of resin and your pieces will look as brand new. We will also replace the replaceable metal parts such as the chain, the earring backing and necklace chains.
Details of the packages are viewable on the FAQs page.