Japan is a very important country to the designer of this piece. This is a place where she grew as a person. Still, she does not forget the homeland she came from - Japan. She designed this to represent these two special countries. What better way to do that than to combine two symbols - Sakura for Japan and pearl for the Philippines.
We added a fire in the middle of the Sakura in the presence of Swarovski Crystals. Imagine wearing something so dainty and yet so bold. This Sakura was preserved in 3D - in its original form. You can even see some of the stamen sticking out (the hairy like part in the middle).
What to expect:
- This is pre-made item but due to the limited movement of goods due to the pandemic (the Sakuras come from Japan), please expect to get this piece within 3-4 weeks. We will try our best to ship earlier
- This comes with a packaging box so it is perfect as a gift to you or loved ones.
- Sakura will always change its color. That actually makes sakura so beautiful. So, you will see this changes as time passes by. Some sakura will change into brownish-white color, some will change to brownish-pink color. But, one thing is for sure - it will always be beautiful.
- Kamila guarantees that your piece will last at least a year. If this gets broken, just send it back to us for free repair.
- You can send it back every year for retouch (up to 2 times retouch)
- All the materials used here are high-quality products. We used Padico - the most expensive and most reliable resin in the world and we used Swarovski crystals and brass pieces. Expect that the gold components of this piece will not tarnish nor fade. If and when they do, just bring it back to Kamila for a replacement.